Sunday, December 12, 2010

Winter Park Colorado

We just got home from Colorado and we had an AMAZING time. I really needed this vacation and enjoyed spending time with the family and children. I had a chance to bond with Madison even more over this past week. It makes me so happy yet so sad to think that I have to go back to the real world tomorrow. This month and year has gone by so fast! We went to Winter Park this past Tuesday and had the best time. We stayed at Trademark. I definitely recommend this condo as we stayed in the most beautiful condo with everything we could possibly need and then some. Here is a link to their website: http://www.accesswinterpark.net/


We spent 2 fabulous days skiing and enjoyed delicious food prepared by Brad. We got to go on a sleigh ride as a family and enjoyed hot chocolate around the camp fire. We spent the last night at a cajun restaurant and celebrated Brad and his dad's birthday. The kids could not have been better sports. We have decided to nickname Maddie "Trooper" because she was always so good and easy going even through some of the coldest conditions. Everything could not have been better. It was definitely an experience that we will never forget and I feel so very blessed that we were able to take this vacation together. Here are some pictures from our wonderful trip.


God's amazing creation:































No comments:

Post a Comment