Today I took Madison to my work to meet all of my wonderful co-workers. It was very strange to be there but at the same time somewhat comforting. Quickly I realized that I only have 2 1/2 more weeks at home with my beautiful children and it is just tearing me up inside. A very big part of me wishes that I could stay home and take in every precious moment as they grow. Another part of me really enjoys working and I undertand that we do not have unlimited resources and need the additional income. I I honestly do not know how I went back to work after only 6 weeks with Brayden, but I did and he turned out to be such an amazing little boy. I could not have done it withouth the help of our amazing family and I feel so very blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives.
On a sad note, somehow, I have misplaced my camera and I am devastated. Thankfully, the majority of the pictures were uploaded to my computer but I am so sad that I can not capture some of the happiest moments in our life and so I am now on a search for a new camera. I will make sure to upload lots of pictures of the children for you all to enjoy throughout this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment